Does the HRH have babysitting or a kid's club?

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
My husband and I would like to go out to Emeril's one night and I doubt my son would like it. He is a very picky eater. So is there a kid's camp he can go to at the Hard Rock Hotel or nearby?

The HRH has a place called Camp Little Rock. Most people use it to go to Emeril's.

Have fun!

That's what we were planning on using it for! Anybody's kids go there recently? My kids will be 4, 5 and 7 - please tell me they're not too young and that they'll have a good time.

Thanks does anyone know if I have to make reservations for Camp Little Rock or can I just show up? Also do you know the price?

My daughter stayed there two years ago, when she was 5, and loved it. They had computers, plus planned activities, etc. I believe they offer meals as well. I can't remember exactly how much it was, but I believe you get a discount if you have multiple children go. And yes, you can make reservations.

We are going this year, and she will be almost 9. I asked her if she wanted to go to Camp Little Rock again, and she is undecided (she thinks she is too old, although I think they take children up to age 12). So, your children are definitely not too young, and will probably love it at their ages!

We are hoping to use this for the first time at RPR. I do know that the minimum age is 4. My son just turned 4 this year, so we finally get to check out Citywalk! I would love to hear the hours and prices if anyone knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter