Does the Tahiti Bldg (Concierge for July) have a view of the MK fireworks?

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
We are staying July 3-7th at the Polynesian Concierge. I know it is being moved to the Tahiti Bldg (I think :confused: ). Will we have a view of the fireworks from the new lounge?

Also, if we don't, do they restrict the people on the beach (i.e. only resort guests) or is it a free for all (like I heard it was last year!! :eek: )

Thanks for any ideas, answers, or suggestions to help me decide the best place (less obnoxious) to watch the 4th of July fireworks!

Karen

I've had 2 different 3rd floor balcony rooms in tahiti LV and I think all 3rd floor rooms have a great view of the castle so should of the fireworks. There is a beach done in front of tahiti all by itself. MKY :D

We had 3 1st floor lagoon view rooms in Tahiti and they all had a great view of the fireworks. I don't know how they will work out the lounge area. Can't think off hand of any spot that would be used as the lounge that would have a view of the MK.

There will be windows in the new lounge in Tahiti but they will face the garden area, not the lagoon so you will not have a lv from the lounge. Just about every lagoon view room in Tahiti has a great view of the lagoon, castle and fireworks. The free for all last 4t of July was not completely the Polynesian's fault. I blame most of it on VERY RUDE guests from other resorts that know the Polynesian has the best view for the 4th in WDW. It did look like they stuck to the side over near Hawaii and that the Tahiti beach was not as crowded.

Even with as bad as it was last year I still think it is the best place to be on the 4th.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter