Doing the less than a week dance!!!!

casndan

Mouseketeer
My hubby will be home in six days!!!!!!!!! (and we might sneak in a short disney trip while he's here) I can't wait can't wait can't wait, I'm not sure that I'm going to sleep for the rest of the week \
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cool1:
I haven't seen him since September so..it's hard for me to contain my excitement at this point

:cool1: Very happy for you! Post pics of his return if you can. Congratulations! thank him for serving for me and my family. :cool1:

WOO HOO!!!
I'm so very excited for you!!! ENJOY R&R!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Mind if I happy dance with you??? That is sooooooo awesome you get to see him in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! When DH got leave I actually met him in Florida and we spent to whole time in Disney! :teeth: It's a great place to go to forget about all you worries and just have fun!

Enjoy your time together! You both deserve it!!! Congratulations, you made it to a milestone!!!!! If you can make it this far, you know you will make it to the end of the deployment!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:thewave: :thewave:

:cool1: :cool1: I'm down to 23 hours now, he'll be home tommorow at 330...I feel like everything has to be perfect, the house must be spotless and I must look perfect and have a wonderful night planned and everything, I told him this yesterday and he was like I don't care about any of that I just can't wait to hug you :love: WOW I have missed him!

Welcome Home to all those that have defended our country!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you...don't ever forget that you are the "BEST" and a large part of what makes this country great!

Neptune (from the deep)

I can not even imagine what you ALL have gone through!! :guilty: Please know that I understand, for you and your family,all of the sacrifices that you all have met will never be truely understood. :guilty:

Please enjoy this time, and if is not an imposition, please tell him "THANK YOU" from my family!

Linda

Thanks for all your support guys, we had a great time, did get a short disney trip in, we stayed at Boardwalk Villas and Visited Typhoon Lagoon, we also spent some time in Tampa, I miss him already but he'll be home soon....We'll be at Ft Bragg by late September :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter