Dole Whips around WDW in Bob's memory (with pics)

BobsWhip.jpg

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed doing this. It just felt right and I can't say this will be the last time I do this. Like I said before, I 've never had me a Dole Whip so yet again Bawb has introduced me to something else I will enjoy for years to come.

So me and Brian are sitting there enjoying our drinks talking stories about Bawb when I look over and see a small souviner booth right next to us, not even 30ft away. It took me a second to realize it said "Bwana Bob's". I knew just then that Bawb was looking over us and was happy for that moment. I nudged Brian and did a head nod, he looked over and back and you could tell he felt the same. I think this is definately something that Bawb would love, so please continue this if you think it would help you to connect with our friend.

Will, that picture got me...what a great thing...I'm glad you got to do this!:hug:

Nice idea:thumbsup2 I'm heading to the MK after the meet Sunday for a Dole Whip for Bob. Like to join me?

Will - that is perfect and you are right Bawb would have loved this.

This sounds great, I too will lift one for Bob.

But what if there was a special time every day for purchasing our Dole Whips, say 2 PM (must not spoil dinner). Then at 2 PM every Podcast fan there can toast Bob and the gang together. Eventually 2PM can be known as "Bawb Time".

My DW and I will raise our Whip the week of July 20th.

But what if there was a special time every day for purchasing our Dole Whips, say 2 PM (must not spoil dinner). Then at 2 PM every Podcast fan there can toast Bob and the gang together. Eventually 2PM can be known as "Bawb Time".

2pm sounds like prime napping time, so I'd say that's definitely Bawb Time :)

BobsWhip.jpg

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed doing this. It just felt right and I can't say this will be the last time I do this. Like I said before, I 've never had me a Dole Whip so yet again Bawb has introduced me to something else I will enjoy for years to come.

So me and Brian are sitting there enjoying our drinks talking stories about Bawb when I look over and see a small souviner booth right next to us, not even 30ft away. It took me a second to realize it said "Bwana Bob's". I knew just then that Bawb was looking over us and was happy for that moment. I nudged Brian and did a head nod, he looked over and back and you could tell he felt the same. I think this is definately something that Bawb would love, so please continue this if you think it would help you to connect with our friend.

Thanks Will for sharing with us Will!! That is awesome....I really want to go have a Dole Whip for Bawb and I feel like I did seeing your pic.

I am planning our trip as I can get down there.....It has to be before the cruise now.

I think it' super. Bob inspired me to have my first one, and I wiil think of him when I have my next one.

DD and I will be hoisting our Dole Whips in honor of Bawb on 5/9. We'll take pics and remember our dear Podcast friend as we enjoy them (we might even bring back Dole Whip trash to DH in NC).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter