Dollar 50% off Jeep Promo

RonnieM

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to let folks know how my rental went. We had a Jeep reserved 11/8 11:45 p.m. - 11/19. Waited 30 minutes for my turn with the Rep (with a whole lot of other people too). Just before my turn at the counter I overheard the agent upgrading the couple in front of me to a Jeep Grand Cherokee (silly me thought oh good, they must still have vehicles). When I went up, they were all out of Jeeps. She gave me the last Town & Country van and said I could exchange it at any local Dollar rental for the Jeep if I wanted. She also honored the Jeep rental price, which was less than my original reservation for the regular Caravan. I was satisfied. The lot was really empty. The only thing they had plenty of was cargo vans but I knew I was chancing it coming in late Friday night. It wasn't worth it to me to try and exchange the van for the Jeep or head over to the other Dollar rental counter. Hope you guys get a chance to try out a new Jeep!

Just returned from our trip 11/17 to 11/24. when we arrived, the clerk said everything was ok she gave us the keys but it was for a Jeep Liberty not a Grand Cherokee. I went back and showed the reservation after checking a few papers she said one just came in. It worked out very well.

Went good for us too. Checked in 8:0 pm on Wed, 11/20. No line and we got a Dodge Durango. Great SUV!!! We showed coupon, no questions asked and no explanation on getting the Durango instead of Jeep. No problem with us...big and and clean. Alot of cars in the lot that night. Looks like this coupon is a winner!

The Jeep Liberty is a really nice car, but it's a little small. It would have been great for us, with just 3 people!

i wanted a jeep too,but there is a black out period 12/12 to 1/5
so its not available to me ...:(

Quote: "i wanted a jeep too,but there is a black out period 12/12 to 1/5 so its not available to me ..."

Those blackout dates could be wrong as I have a confirmed reservation for Dec. 14-25.

I reserved online on Nov. 6. Maybe they were already out of jeeps for your dates so the discount didn't take? I read on these boards that that's what happened to some people who tried to reserve for certain dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter