• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Done!

Neverland98

Mouseketeer
Logged on at 6:00am EST this morning to book ADR for trip (Nov. 13-20) and done by 6:30am! AND....got everything I wanted! :goodvibes

Le Cellier (for my MIL and DH)
California Grill (for my parents)
1900 Park Fare (for my DD)
Teppan Edo
Ohana's Breakfast (for my DD, DS, and DS)
Sci-Fi lunch
Sanaa dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Crystal Palace lunch on departure day

(I'm so excited to try all these places...and I'm so happy to get the CG ADR for my parents prior to Christmas Wishes and the Le Cellier ADR for some mother-son "catching up" time together during our big family trip)

Not bad for a first timer!

Thanks to ALL those on the disboards who answered my questions, provided information, and gave opinions. It was all a tremendous help!

Me (34) :cool2:(feeling pretty cool right now!), DH (34) :), DS (7) :3dglasses, DS (6) :3dglasses, DD (4) :cheer2:

Traveling with MIL (aka Grandma G) :love:, Mom (aka Grandma A) :love:, and Dad (aka Grandpa A) :wizard:

HI! We'll be there the same dates as you, and I also just finished my ADR's and got everything I wanted too.

Yeah us!

Here is our list:
Hoop De Do
Boma (breakfast)
The Plaza
Biergarten
Yak & Yeti
Sanna
Le Cellier

Have an awesome trip - it's a great time to go!!

That looks like a pretty good line-up to me. I like your choices! :thumbsup2 Quite a few of my favorites in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter