Don't see a signature option on my account - TICKER Help

1nonly

Earning My Ears
When I hover over my name on the upper right hand corner to update my signature with a new ticker, I don't see the option for signature. Am I missing something or is the option hidden in some other option? Please help. Thanks! :)

Been trying to remove my signature as it is about 4 WDW trips ago old. What did you find that I'm missing?

Been trying to remove my signature as it is about 4 WDW trips ago old. What did you find that I'm missing?
You can't entirely remove your signature. Once you've had something in there, you must put something else in there, if you remove it entirely.

Do you mean "where do I find the signature option"? When you hover over your username in the upper right one of the options on the pull down menu is "Signature". Click on that.

That being said, I'm not sure you can do anything with your signature until you have 10 posts. I could be wrong on that (I know you can't start conversations or add an avatar until you have 10 posts).

You can't entirely remove your signature. Once you've had something in there, you must put something else in there, if you remove it entirely.

Do you mean "where do I find the signature option"? When you hover over your username in the upper right one of the options on the pull down menu is "Signature". Click on that.

That being said, I'm not sure you can do anything with your signature until you have 10 posts. I could be wrong on that (I know you can't start conversations or add an avatar until you have 10 posts).
Been hovering looking for the "Signature". Just doesn't seem to be there. There is a blank space - maybe when hit 10 messages it will magically appear.

Thanks for you help

Been hovering looking for the "Signature". Just doesn't seem to be there. There is a blank space - maybe when hit 10 messages it will magically appear.

Thanks for you help
This is what I see when I hover over my username in the upper right:
Untitled.png

Thanks for you help

Yes, as of maybe 3 years ago when the DISboards changed over to a new format, you need to have 10 posts to modify the signature. You can head to the Test board and up your post count if you wish.

Yes, as of maybe 3 years ago when the DISboards changed over to a new format, you need to have 10 posts to modify the signature. You can head to the Test board and up your post count if you wish.
It looks like I'm missing both "Avatar" and "Signature".

I'll head over to the test board now. Thanks everyone for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter