don't want to admit I watch the show

We used to watch this show but haven't lately. I used to really like it. I am not sure why we stopped watching. I did record tonight's because it is the series finale. We will watch it later.

I love that show...and I missed it last night... :(

I used to watch it every week then got away from it, but caught last weeks episode where they advertised the series finale. However, I forgot about it last night.:( I'm sure it was a tearjerker.

:earseek: OMG!! :earseek:

Pardon the pun...

This is Michael's FAVORITE SHOW!! :teeth:

He is SO depressed it's almost over, he has, can you believe this, a collection of TBAA tapes... :rolleyes:

Saturday or Sunday night was "Family" night at my parents' house. Everyone had to sit and watch this show with Michael, even if they didn't want to. I must admit, some of them got to me, too.

Last night's REALLY got to me. Who IS that guy?

I guess I'll find out on Sunday's Family Night. Michael had me watch last night's tape over and over today, I guess I'll be watching tonight's again, too..... well, it could be worse! :p

it is starting now...I have some on tape too, Robin. I wish I had seen last nights. Michael has good taste :)

Boy , did I cry...someone pass me a tissue :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter