Don't you hate that!!!

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
I pulled out all my stuff tonight to get started on our latest Disneyland trip. I had absolutely no creative juices flowing!! I just ended up putting it all away instead of frustrating myself any more. I did do the title page for our trip, so one page done!!

On a much more happier note, my scrap book store called me back and they now have an opening for the all day Saturday crop session next weekend!! When I first called it was all full, but they had a cancellation, so I am in!! It is from 10-5, cost $25.00, includes salad, pizza and a dessert for lunch, plus 15% off any purchase you make in the store that day!! I am so excited!! Ds is almost 5 and I have never taken an entire day just to myself!! Hoping to get lots accomplished that day!!

Thanks for letting me ramble on!!

Well if you're not inspired at home, an all day crop would be perfect for you! Of course, I never seem to get much done myself, between visiting and eating and shopping in the store, but you definately get inspiration and usually everyone shares ideas and product with you. Hope you have a great time and get loads done!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter