Don't you hate when this happens???

aplejax76

Mouseketeer<br><font color=orange>I have to think
Last night my sister comes over. She asks to check her email. Dont you know she gets a code. I start flipping out. I'm so excited for you that you got a code. She didnt even care. ARGGGGG! Are you kidding me!! :sad2: She doesnt even want to go to disney!!!!!!! Why is it she gets the code? I look everyday for postcard or email and NADA, NOTHING!Well I guess there a positve 1 less person at Disney. :earboy2:

Where would the email come from? I'm registered with disney.com. Is that who sends the emails?
thanks\ :earsgirl:

We just had to cancel our trip for late May with a AAA rate. Of course the only dates I can go there is not even a AAA rate available at any moderate. It HURTS to pay rack rate when others are getting emails and postcards. If the the code was avail to everyone but unavail for my dates that I understand, but like the OP I feel the pain. I want one so bad and yet at this moment someone is deleting it from thir email wishing they didn't get so much "junk mail" from disney.

Hello to all of you Disney fans! This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it correctly! This June will be my 18th trip and I have never gotton a postcard or email either! On the other hand, I'm not to lucky. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter