Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

What are the chances of finding some of the Beach collection from 2015? I should have totally bought it when I saw it way back, but would love to have a piece or two of this collection!!

At this point your best bet would be either eBay or a Disney personal shopper ( search the web for Disney personal shopper if you go this route) .

What are the chances of finding some of the Beach collection from 2015? I should have totally bought it when I saw it way back, but would love to have a piece or two of this collection!!
They're not on the app, so probably not in WDW. I think the best chance is Aulani; I saw lots of them when I was there in June. PM me if you want some ideas for a personal shopper in HI.

All hope is lost for me on not buying anymore Disney dooney this year...love the toile and badges motifs. According to Disney there will be a special release 18 Nov for two of the bags and hopefully we will see these on the shop parks app Soon!IMG_0344.JPG

I wish they'd come out with a nice princess print. I love love the 2016 princess marathon print, but not willing to pay 3rd party prices for it. I wish it would be released as a regular print. I saw a picture on a Facebook group of a black sketch that was from some kind of sample sale. a black sketch would be awesome! I wonder why they never released it in black. They seem to have had it at some point in every other color. or a black bag with just the castle's, like the dumbo print, but castle's. I wish all letter carriers were the large size. the dimensions of the small ones seem super small.

I'm not liking any of these prints. the only current print I like is the mickey body parts. the sketch would be amazing if it came in black

Anyone interested in the Woodland Winter print I just bought a tote on the parks app. They had all three styles.
Bought the crossbody for myself and the wristlet for my daughter I had been waiting on pins and needles to see it on the app. I would really like the tote but was worried about the handle drop any clue what that might be?

Glad I woke up at 5:17 cst to snap me a woodland tote as an early Christmas present from my fur kids ! Can't wait to get it next week. Let's all post pics of how our prints look.

Update...just looked at the shop app and only the woodland wristlet was available at 9:20 cst!

Last edited:

They are all gone now! Wowza that was fast can't wait to wear it in the parks in 30 days yipeeee.

I got the tote but in the early morning hours, I forgot to change the address and it's being shipped to my daughter. I wont see her until mid January so I guess she will get to use it first.- or she can send it to me! Hoping for good placement ( that's the downside with buying online)

Interested possibly in the key print but not too sure if I would like it- wish I could enlarge the picture

My daughter has officially told me that she thinks I going overboard!!!

Good think I dont like the cat one ( and I'm a huge cats person)

Okay my dooney fans....new princess Key bags are on the Disney parks app as of 9:15 a.m. Cst....Go forth and purchase !:flower1::daisy:pixiedust:

OK I think they need to make more of each style -- gee I can't seem to snag one lately!! I see Dumbo has been back on the app except you can only buy in-store, but it's at least good to know they're still for sale.

Beautiful! Can we see the other side?

I also had an issue with Disney requiring a signature recently. Did you order from the app or the store?

Here is the back of woodland. I did order from the shop parks app and don't remember a signature being required. Would have been nice for Disney to state signature would be required when they sent a receipt.IMG_0349.JPG

Here is the back of woodland. I did order from the shop parks app and don't remember a signature being required. Would have been nice for Disney to state signature would be required when they sent a receipt.View attachment 206939
I've ordered from both recently and I think the app order required a signature (which is new) but the store did not. I agree it would be nice to know in advance.

Collage and Toile are on the app this morning.

Ooohhh....I am trying really hard not to buy the toile or badges! So far I have been good ....but as the day progresses my resolve will be put to the test. Maybe Santa will build me my own purse closet since he sees his side of the current closet shrinking?!?!:P

Anybody pick one of the new motifs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!