Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Still hoping they put the DVC anniversary bags out again!! I really like the design and colors.

Dooney food and wine bags were on sale on the shop parks app but looks like have been removed and put on the Disney store.com website. They were priced lower on the shop parks app when there and are a little higher now on the .com store website.

Since I purchased my food and wine bag more than 30 days ago, the shop parks app folks told me no price difference and I couldn't return since over 30 days from purchase. (I did purchase my tote before I went to food and wine festival simply to save a little since no sales tax and no postage coupled with leaving extra room in the suitcase. Also saved a little with a dvc discount but the app price now was 180.00.... a good 60.00 less than what I paid!)

The quandary next time will be...do I wait until the end of festival to purchase hoping they go on sale or suck it up and take what discount I can at the time....:confused3

There is a good sale today on select Dooneys on the app! I just ordered a Sketch backpack for my DD for $138 (including AP discount too)!
That's exactly the bag I wanted, but it's sold out now. :(

Last edited:
I have a question, and I trust you DIS'ers to set me straight. First let me say what I'm asking is what anyone else's experience might be -- I'm not trying to break any rules.

I ordered a bag off shopDisney. I also added the bonus cosmetic for $29, because why not? Now I want to return the main bag.

I know I'll have to pay shipping to return it. But here's my question: Do I have to return the bonus bag? I paid $29 for it, so it wasn't free. I've read the small print and can't find anything that says I have to return it if I return the main purchase. Anyone know?

I have a question, and I trust you DIS'ers to set me straight. First let me say what I'm asking is what anyone else's experience might be -- I'm not trying to break any rules.

I ordered a bag off shopDisney. I also added the bonus cosmetic for $29, because why not? Now I want to return the main bag.

I know I'll have to pay shipping to return it. But here's my question: Do I have to return the bonus bag? I paid $29 for it, so it wasn't free. I've read the small print and can't find anything that says I have to return it if I return the main purchase. Anyone know?
I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if you then were not considered eligible for the $29 price and your refund was adjusted to reflect that.

I agree with @Allison....think Disney would "charge" you for the 29.00 freebie if you return the other bag without the bonus gift. Which bag did you order that you didn't like?

On a different note...anybody else going to be stalking the Disney parks shop app in hopes the new Christmas dooney appears soon?! I know I will have my iPad on my nightstand in case I wake up in the middle of the night just in case it appears on the app. (If the past is any indication I am betting it will...maybe not on 24 Nov the day of release but soon after)

On a different note...anybody else going to be stalking the Disney parks shop app in hopes the new Christmas dooney appears soon?! I know I will have my iPad on my nightstand in case I wake up in the middle of the night just in case it appears on the app. (If the past is any indication I am betting it will...maybe not on 24 Nov the day of release but soon after)
Me!!! Glad I'm not the only one! I'm trying to figure out how to tell my hubby that I bought my own Christmas present before getting out of bed on Black Friday.

Which silhouette are you getting? I'm still trying to decide. The middle one looks so different from anything I've seen before. Anyone know of a comparable Dooney bag (even non-Disney) that we might be able to find more detailed pictures of? And how about prices?

Last edited:
I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if you then were not considered eligible for the $29 price and your refund was adjusted to reflect that.
I can imagine that if it were a discounted item, but they don't sell it separately at any price.

Last edited:
I agree with @Allison....think Disney would "charge" you for the 29.00 freebie if you return the other bag without the bonus gift. Which bag did you order that you didn't like?
Didn't like? No such thing! It was the Figment F&W tote. The day after I bought it on ShopDisney, it reappeared on the app where I could use my DVC discount and pay no sales tax, so that was $60 cheaper.

If I have to return the cosmetic, I will, but I did pay $29 for it, and there's no regular price to compare, so I just wondered if anyone had direct experience.

Me!!! Glad I'm not the only one! I'm trying to figure out how to tell my hubby that I bought my own Christmas present before getting out of bed on Black Friday.

Which silhouette are you getting? I'm still trying to decide. The middle one looks so different from anything I've seen before. Anyone know of a comparable Dooney bag (even non-Disney) that we might be able to find more detailed pictures of? And how about prices?

Can't decide on a silhouette...I am such a big bag girl I might go with the bag that looks like the style of the wine and food bag I got this year (love the extra side pockets) my guess in price is around what the F&W bags were priced.

Didn't like? No such thing! It was the Figment F&W tote. The day after I bought it on ShopDisney, it reappeared on the app where I could use my DVC discount and pay no sales tax, so that was $60 cheaper.

If I have to return the cosmetic, I will, but I did pay $29 for it, and there's no regular price to compare, so I just wondered if anyone had direct experience.

Glad you like it AND got to return it for a cheaper one....since I had bought more than 30 days ago they wouldn't let me return :scared:

Glad you like it AND got to return it for a cheaper one....since I had bought more than 30 days ago they wouldn't let me return :scared:
Sorry! It's so hard to tell whether something will be so popular that it's impossible to get a week after introduction, or if it will end up discounted. I've decided to stop speculating and just get what I love from the beginning. Then if I see something discounted that I didn't buy earlier, I re-evaluate whether I like it enough at that price. I try not to regret. But $60 for one day? :headache:

Run to your shop Disney parks app as the black woodland Christmas bags are on it ! Also has a wallet! As of 7:05 am cst they were all available and you can use you dvc discount ! (and I assume AP discount).

fingers crossed that Woodland Christmas bags will be available at Disneyland when I go in a couple of days, since Canadian too expensive to purchase on the app, end up paying double duty

Run to your shop Disney parks app as the black woodland Christmas bags are on it ! Also has a wallet! As of 7:05 am cst they were all available and you can use you dvc discount ! (and I assume AP discount).
Which silhouette did you choose? I was thinking about the middle one, but the measurements make it seem much smaller than it looks. So I went for the tote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter