Downloading Movies onto Nook?

iheartmickey1111

Mouseketeer
Hi! Hoping someone can help me figure this out! I have no clue how to get movies onto my Nook HD! I bought a Happy Feet DVD with Digital Copy, but it won't let me watch the movie after downloaded onto the Nook (read some where that it's something Nook did to 'block' movies from Flixster). And I ordered the combo pack of Peter Pan, got it out of the mail today and it says it can play on Windows Media player or Ipad. Hmph. I really need to get some movies on here before I have to drive 32 hours cross country with a 2 year old! Help please!!!

(Also, I know I could buy movies from the Nook store, but they are $20 and you don't get an actual DVD so I really want to be able to just use digital copies when I buy the movie in the store)

Hi. I used a dvd converting program called dvd catalyst and put movies onto my sd card. some movies don't convert though so check them after you do it. the program costs about 10 bucks but it is definitely worth it!

Hi. I used a dvd converting program called dvd catalyst and put movies onto my sd card. some movies don't convert though so check them after you do it. the program costs about 10 bucks but it is definitely worth it!

Ok awesome! I had read about that in a few places, so glad to know it actually works! Thanks!!

would that converting to sd card work on a nook tablet or color also or just the HD ones?

I use it on my nook tablet (not hd). I haven't tried it on my daughter's color but I would think it would work just fine. I will give it a try later and post back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter