Downtown Disney Parking Question

Kyjin

Mouseketeer
My friend and I are both grad students here in SoCal, and we have APs and try to get down to the parks at least once a month. Unfortunately, our schedules this semester haven't lined up very well, so we can't do full days like we normally do. We're both in desperate need of some Disney time though, so we're planning on going down late Tuesday afternoon for the evening.

The thing is, usually we park in the Mickey & Friends lot since we're there for the whole day, but since we'll only be in the park for a few hours, we thought we'd go for Downtown Disney parking. I know you can get 5 hours free with validation, but does anyone have a list of which restaurants will validate you? We're planning on having dinner in Downtown Disney after we're done with the parks anyway, so this seems like a great option. :) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter