Dream - 14th Sept 2018 (3-night HOTHS Bahamian cruise)

Twilight Terror

DIS Veteran
We (me, mum and sister) are now on this sailing, after doing a swap from the 7th September one, so that we could facilitate a little trip to NYC to see a certain new Broadway musical! :thumbsup2 This will be our fifth cruise, and part of our first ever back-to-back experience (sailing on 10th as well). Looking forward to it! I love doing Halloween dress-up at sea!

I know Fish Extenders can be tricky on 3-nighters due to the time restrictions, but if anyone wants to do one on this cruise, then I am happy to start one and run it on here, as per policy. Look forward to hearing from other cruisers.

Does anyone have any plans for their time aboard yet? Anyone want to share?

This will be our (me mom and GF) first cruise. Any pointers for first time?

Welcome! And congratulations on booking your first cruise. You are going to love it! But be warned, once you have done it once, you will be hooked. Our first cruise was with DVC points as we had spare points that needed to be used - it was supposed to be our one and only cruise. By the time we finish this one, we will be gold CC!

I think the biggest thing is that you should be prepared not to do everything, in the same way you can never do everything at WDW in one visit. There is sooooo much to do and see that you just cannot physically fit it all in. After three cruises, the only reason I managed to finally watch a movie in the on-board theatre was because I stayed up until 2am on our final night to watch the late night showing of Coco! If you stay up late, and get up early, you might get more in, but that's no kind of holiday!

Go with the flow and try not to stress! You will receive a Navigator each day, which tells you what is happening, and where. It's broken down into family, adult and children/teen age-based activities for easier viewing. Take a few moments each evening when they are distributed to read over and see what might get your interest on the next day and make a list of must-dos!

Feel free to ask about anything else that leaps to mind! :)

We (me, mum and sister) are now on this sailing, after doing a swap from the 7th September one, so that we could facilitate a little trip to NYC to see a certain new Broadway musical! :thumbsup2 This will be our fifth cruise, and part of our first ever back-to-back experience (sailing on 10th as well). Looking forward to it! I love doing Halloween dress-up at sea!

I know Fish Extenders can be tricky on 3-nighters due to the time restrictions, but if anyone wants to do one on this cruise, then I am happy to start one and run it on here, as per policy. Look forward to hearing from other cruisers.

Does anyone have any plans for their time aboard yet? Anyone want to share?
I think if we keep the groups small, that would be more manageable, no? I'm interested in hearing about the unique things you can do on the Halloween cruises and maybe some of the not advertised things

I think if we keep the groups small, that would be more manageable, no? I'm interested in hearing about the unique things you can do on the Halloween cruises and maybe some of the not advertised things

Small groups is fine! We can do that.

Theres plenty to do, much of which is advertised. My favourite thing is to track the tree in the atrium. It grows overnight :) There is trick or treating in the atrium. Our favourite part is just being able to dress up in costume and go to dinner! Hahaha

My sister and I are trying to align our schedules and cruise on this departure! Fingers crossed! We would love to participate in the Fish Extenders if we confirm our travel. I will keep you guys posted! Have a great day! pirate:

My sister and I are trying to align our schedules and cruise on this departure! Fingers crossed! We would love to participate in the Fish Extenders if we confirm our travel. I will keep you guys posted! Have a great day! pirate:
Awesome news! Let us know if/when you get on this cruise and we can start a fish extender list! Whoop!

Will do! Still crossing my fingers! My sis and I LOVE Halloween...and Disney, of course! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Hello! Sorry - we just got back from a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean! We are cruising with Disney next month but we had to change our dates to the Sept. 21st sailing. Sorry to miss you guys but I hope you all have a FANTASTIC cruise and Halloween! :jester::love:

What a shame you had to change cruises! At least you are only changing, not cancelling ;) Enjoy your new trip date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!