What movies are showing on the Dream/November 6-10/Bahamas

snowsue1

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what movies will be showing on Nov-6-10 on the Dream cruise to the Bahamas?

Thank you,

We are leaving on our first "Dream" cruise on 11/13:woohoo: Does anyone know what movies will be playing onboard? Our family is looking forward to this trip and just want to be a bit more prepared!

If no one answers your questions you can call DCL to see what movies might be shown on your sailing. The info is usually available 2 weeks before your sailing.

xoxodisney,

You best bet if you want accurate information is to call DCL directly.
They will be able to tell you what movies will be showing (subject to change as always).
Anyone on here will be able to tell you what was on when they were on the ship, but that obviously doesn't mean it will be showing when you are aboard!

The daily Navigator will list the movies and timing's of the show's for that day, and if you need further information GS should be able to tell you, and provide the next day's movie schedule.

Ex Techie :)

We are leaving on our first "Dream" cruise on 11/13:woohoo: Does anyone know what movies will be playing onboard? Our family is looking forward to this trip and just want to be a bit more prepared!

Just booked this cruise the other day!!! My mom and I are big movie goers so we will be sure to be at the theatre sometime onboard!!

I plan on bringing my movie theatre candy favorites with me (will have a bunch left over from Halloween, I am sure).

If no one posts what is currently playing I will call DCL 2 weeks prior and get a list and post it here and on the Meets thread.

MJ

When I called DCL in September, these are the movies I was told would be playing on our November 13-17 Dream cruise:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Cars 2 (in 3D)
Winnie The Pooh
The Help
Fright Night
Real Steel

When I called DCL in September, these are the movies I was told would be playing on our November 13-17 Dream cruise:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Cars 2 (in 3D)
Winnie The Pooh
The Help
Fright Night
Real Steel

These movies were on our cruise as well in mid oct. didnt offer fright night though.

I caalled and asked Disney which movies were showing Nov 6-10 on the Dream Cruise to the Bahamas.

They said they only had listing for the Magic and Wonder but not for the Dream.

That's odd. Did I get in touch with the wrong person?

Probably not the wrong person, probably a lazy CM.
I would try to call again if there is a specific movie you want to see, and maybe another CM can find out for you.

Ex Techie :)

We are going the weekend after Thanksgiving, and hope the new muppet movie will be showing.

We usually go this time every year, and have gotten to see great first run movies
Enchanted a few years ago,
Old dogs and The Christmas Carol two years ago
Enchanted and "You Again" and Secretariat last year.

We always love to catch a movie or two on our cruise.

My son grabbs a burger and drink by the pool rather than buyng their crappy popcorn.

Also you can order room service before the movie and take it with you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter