Dream sailing Dec 8-11th and the choppy seas...

WDBRDWLK

Nana to Princesses Maya and Orion and Prince Joel.
We were on the Dec 8-11th sailing and the seas were a bit choppy when you looked out the windows.. but we hardly noticed any movement while out to sea. Anyone on this cruise have any issues with motion sickness?

I was not on that cruise, but I can tell you when you are heading to The Bahamas, the waters can be rough.
Once on The Wonder it was so bad that the ship kinda dipped, my poor granddaughter looked at me panicked, the TV was pushed against the wall and it moved away by itself.
My husband and grandson were up on deck getting pizza and he freaked out too.
I don't know why that area is so rough. If I wasn't I bonine I would not fare well.

That cruise was the first of our 14 Disney cruises that the white caps on the water were visable for what seemed like miles.
Sorry @lorimay that you had experienced those rough seas on the Wonder. That would have freaked me out to.. and speaking of freaked out, our flight home on Tuesday was a white knuckle landing.. the winds here had us bouncing around and everyone was quiet on the plane.. We were probably a few hundred feet off the ground from landing and we were still tilting side to side.. I was so happy when the wheels touched down and the brakes applied..

That cruise was the first of our 14 Disney cruises that the white caps on the water were visable for what seemed like miles.
Sorry @lorimay that you had experienced those rough seas on the Wonder. That would have freaked me out to.. and speaking of freaked out, our flight home on Tuesday was a white knuckle landing.. the winds here had us bouncing around and everyone was quiet on the plane.. We were probably a few hundred feet off the ground from landing and we were still tilting side to side.. I was so happy when the wheels touched down and the brakes applied..

OMG that is scary! I hate to fly but will to get where I want to be.
We flew to NYC last weekend and it was so turbulent I was nauseous, thankfully I had medication to help.
Told my husband now I need Bonine to fly too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts