Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

Michael, a group Skype sounds good. The China group call was helpful and fun. Thankfully we at least won’t have visa pains to deal with this round.

When is everyone thinking of arriving into London?

Kevin

Michael, a group Skype sounds good. The China group call was helpful and fun. Thankfully we at least won’t have visa pains to deal with this round.

When is everyone thinking of arriving into London?

Kevin

Hi Kevin--

Great to meet you and Kate in SA. We are definitely having Safari drive withdrawals and we are missing the zany adventures of Joe and Mark as they explore the Bushveld.

Terry and I are hoping to get into London on October 1.

How about you?

Best to you and Kate--

Rebecca

Hi Kevin--

Great to meet you and Kate in SA. We are definitely having Safari drive withdrawals and we are missing the zany adventures of Joe and Mark as they explore the Bushveld.

Terry and I are hoping to get into London on October 1.

How about you?

Best to you and Kate--

Rebecca

As they say down there, it was a pleasure! I know what you mean about safari withdrawals. If only we could click our heels and be back there in the jeep chasing after lions and elephants...

Yes, we're looking at maybe that 1st or 2nd as well.

Last edited:

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a merry holiday! In case you haven’t seen this on social media, I wanted to share the advert for Disneyland Paris which announces their theme for 2019. This is one of the best I’ve seen for any Disney park.

For Christmas, Carol gave me Fodors Paris 2019 guide book and a French phrase book. If you’ve heard me attempt to pronounce French words and names on Connecting with Walt, you know I am hopeless with the language.

Last edited:

We can't wait for this adventure to start. I have our flight booked already flying Delta out of Chicago. Used skymiles for my ticket and got a good deal on Tina's ticket.
Are you doing any pre-days? What London airport are you flying to?

We haven't yet looked at flights for this trip. Probably will wait a few more months before doing so.

Are you doing any pre-days? What London airport are you flying to?

We haven't yet looked at flights for this trip. Probably will wait a few more months before doing so.

We will be arriving late morning two days early. That will give us a few extra days to do some of the things we will want to do around London. Maybe see a show etc. We are flying into Heathrow. I normally would not book our flight this far out but since we are flying out of Chicago and I saw a good flight and price I went for it. I used skymiles for my ticket. I was surprised when I saw it was only 50,000 miles. I paid $535 for Tina's ticket. Normally we fly out of Grand Rapids but the price of tickets are 50 to 60% more for international flights. Chicago is about 3.5 hours away for us. We will be staying 1 extra day at Disneyland Paris leaving on the 14th. I need to call them about a room since you cannot make a room only reservation on-line.

Sounds like a good price for those flights. I'm assuming that is in coach.

Can you book the post-night in DLP through ABD? I don't recall if that's an option since this is a customized trip.

Sounds like a good price for those flights. I'm assuming that is in coach.

Can you book the post-night in DLP through ABD? I don't recall if that's an option since this is a customized trip.

Yes the ticket was coach with add on for extra leg room. Kevin mentioned in an earlier post that he could not book any post nights that we would have to book those ourselves. When I tried to fo this yesterday on their web site it would only let me book packages. You have to call if you want room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts