Dreams Unlimited OnBoard Booking Credit with ABD cruise add ons

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question...did not want to hassle the Dreams Agents...since the 2021 DCL sailings have been announced.

Does anyone know if you do a ABD (Adventures By Disney) cruise add on...does this count toward your overall cruise cost and increase your Dreams Unlimited onboard credit offer?

Just trying to work out what discounts or offers there might be for doing a DCL cruise with a ABD add on.

Thank you

Isn't the add-on is booked through ABD and not DCL? So I don’t think it would be considered part of the total cruise cost as calculated for DU’s OBC. But I don’t know what DU perks are offered for ABD bookings.

Enjoy your cruise!

Isn't the add-on is booked through ABD and not DCL? So I don’t think it would be considered part of the total cruise cost as calculated for DU’s OBC. But I don’t know what DU perks are offered for ABD bookings.

Enjoy your cruise!

Can book with ABD or your travel agent, it says on the ABD site

Can book with ABD or your travel agent, it says on the ABD site
Right, but the TA is then booking it through ABD and payment is made to ABD, even though it is tied-in with your cruise date. I don’t believe DCL has any add-on that can be booked directly through DCL except specific land&sea plans for WDW.

You should contact DU directly to find out. But the OBC offered by DU is based on their commission from DCL, which is based on the cruise fare. So if the add-on is booked/paid through ABD, I would not expect it to be considered towards the OBC offer for a cruise booking. But definitely check with them. Today is only Platinum booking, so I suspect today will be easier to reach someone than later in the week when booking opens to more people.

Enjoy your cruise!

If the add-on is one of the embedded ABDs then it will raise the overall cost of the cruise and your SBC from Dreams Unlimited Travel. The new SBC will be automatically adjusted on your reservation and visible in your DU client services page.

If it is one of the pre or post cruise add ons then it is eligible for the Dreams Unlimited Travel ABD booking discount instead. The details of that offer can be found here https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/abd/specials.htm - again this discount is automatically applied to your reservation.

Please don’t hesitate to contact your DU Agent with any questions you might have.

If the add-on is one of the embedded ABDs then it will raise the overall cost of the cruise and your SBC from Dreams Unlimited Travel. The new SBC will be automatically adjusted on your reservation and visible in your DU client services page.

If it is one of the pre or post cruise add ons then it is eligible for the Dreams Unlimited Travel ABD booking discount instead. The details of that offer can be found here https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/abd/specials.htm - again this discount is automatically applied to your reservation.

Please don’t hesitate to contact your DU Agent with any questions you might have.
Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter