Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent

Thanks all - decided next time we book an ABD I'll use an agent.
I used to like to book on my own using Costco, but I started using an agent a few years ago and she has been really helpful in some situations that have come up. It's nice to have an advocate. :) Mine also gives me cash back like DU and Costco.

I used to like to book on my own using Costco, but I started using an agent a few years ago and she has been really helpful in some situations that have come up. It's nice to have an advocate. :) Mine also gives me cash back like DU and Costco.
Yes - I've booked our 3 through Costco and love those Costco cards, but there is no way I would go through the craziness people sat through Monday!

Who is the travel agent associated with this board that people like so much? Is his name Kevin? What is the best way to contact him?
I just worked with Kevin on our first ABD booking and he was incredibly helpful, responsive, and patient (!) with this first time ABD’er. He is a wealth of information on these trips, straightforward and very easy to work with. Also his company DU applies a booking discount right off the published trip price which is great. That takes the edge off the price shock for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter