Dreams Unlimited

Its upsetting and now I am seeing even stuff I somehow missed... and rethinking using Dreams completely... Such a mess
Is there a site that lists other agencies that specialize in Disney travel? Or are we not allowed to ask that on here? I think we are allowed to copy and paste other sites and then the software will filter it if it isn’t allowed, correct?

We used Dreams Unlimited for our ten day family trip to Disneyworld in May of 2022. It was a really big trip (and investment) for us since we wanted to show my new daughter-in-law all our favorite things about Disneyworld. It was her visit to the world. This included staying at the Poly and Beach Club, 10 day park-hoppers, lots of dining reservations, etc. Although I have planned many trips myself, I just felt a nudge to get extra help with this one.

One day into our trip my 88 year old mother back in Tennessee became deathly ill. As her only child, I had to make an emergency flight back to care for her, and the others drove back to be at the hospital with us. So our trip was cut very short. My sweet daughter-in-law tried to her best to recoup at least some of the money we had sunk into the trip but really didn't have any luck. Our wonderful agent Tracey Heinrichs at DU made some magic happen' and we were out very little money. Now that Mother has passed, we are taking another trip in her memory this May. We'll be using the funds and the tickets that Tracey was able to salvage for us. I would highly recommend her.

Is there a site that lists other agencies that specialize in Disney travel? Or are we not allowed to ask that on here? I think we are allowed to copy and paste other sites and then the software will filter it if it isn’t allowed, correct?
I think the site is called Google.

Only Dreams is mentioned here as they are the official sponsor, mentioning any other agencies that aren’t official sponsors could run you afoul of the advertising rules.

I think the site is called Google.

Only Dreams is mentioned here as they are the official sponsor, mentioning any other agencies that aren’t official sponsors could run you afoul of the advertising rules.
That was the question. Thank you. I have worked with another agency that is really good. I wanted to make sure I didn’t get in trouble by mentioning them. I did confirm that anyone can paste any web address in the comments here, and the software will hide the address if it isn’t an authorized site. That’s the best way to share info according to the moderators. The agency I used is below. Not sure if it will be hidden…

https://mickeytravels.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter