Dress code for 7-night cruise?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Since the SEARCH feature is down, I'm sorry to be asking a question that I'm sure has been asked many times before, but...

I haven't seen anything that outlines the activities for the 7-night cruise in terms of "formal" or "informal." I understand that a trip to the adult restaurant requires a jacket for men, thus a dressier outfit for women, but are there specific formal nights, etc?

Thanks.

There are two formal nights on the 7-day. People wear everything from suits with ties to tuxes and for the ladies a nice cocktail dress or an evening gown. Some people go all out and some get dressed a bit nicer than normal.

There is also a tropical themed night so be sure to bring your tropical shirt or dress!

MJ

There are two formal (black tie optional) dinners on the 7-day. The first will be on Sunday night and the second will be Thursday night. On both of our 7-day cruises approximately 40% of the men (and boys) were dressed in tuxes. They really looked great. If hubby doesn't own or want to rent a tux a dark suit is fine. Tuesday night will be the tropical night with the deck party. Those 3 nights will be the only nights requiring (dressier/different) types of dress.

Lumiere's and Palo both suggest that the men wear a jacket. Otherwise they simply suggest you not wear jeans or shorts to dinner. The restaurants are beautiful and worth dressing up.

Hope this helped - have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter