Drink Drank Not Even Drunk. Updated 5/17

A Night On The Boardwalk

Once again it was a "what to do" situation. I was waiting back to here from my sister about fantasmic later that night. So while we waited we headed over to voyage. One thing I do not appreciate is that awful mist, it may be great to cool off in the summer. But today we did not need to be cooled down.
By the time we got out of the show Alish was there getting ready to head off to work. She told me if I wanted anything with her holiday discount to look at studios now before she had to be at work. The spirit jerseys were all sold out so that was a no.
So originally our plan...since the summer was come down in the winter to see Alish in fantasmic, and get a special meet special greet. Plans changed though, Alicia was going to ask one of her friends to come out as well but she was bumped over to mk for the castle show that day instead. So while we waited all day to see if this meet was going to be a thing, we ended up leaving and headed over to the boardwalk.
All aboard the boat of friendship. It was a nice relaxing ride to all the epcot/hs resorts. During this time a girl from work caught me up on the day she had in my room. Apparently I'm not allowed to leave anymore because all she heard all day was "my miss sam" and how one of my kids cried for an hour non stop because I wasn't there, but once she found out I was hanging out with Mickey Mouse she was fine and told everyone who walked into the room where I was.
Once arriving to the boardwalk we decided to kill some time by getting ice cream. I was honestly still full from our late lunch but everyone was so down for some ice cream.

39901441855_fcdc1a593b.jpg

One thing we were excited to see was that the photo booths on the boardwalk were linked up with photopass.

40754035762_e84a42892d.jpg

40086584294_09bdd3cbc8.jpg

40754036322_7404e5b3ae.jpg

We had some time to kill because we were originally going to go to Jellyrolls after Fantasmic. So we just hung out on the boardwalk and took in the views.

39901444625_10ff5353f1.jpg

40888352521_dfd5964db2.jpg

40846482162_31b8738f3f.jpg

39078710400_08b20298d3.jpg

40180615664_18f9607c97.jpg

39078715590_b5ac5b1421.jpg

When we were all just hanging out Brittany showed up out of no where. I knew she was coming because I invited her but she found us right away. As we waited for Jellyrolls to open it was “catch up on life” with Brittany. She was recently just home to get all her stuff for her final move to florida and she was telling us the horror of that. But she lived to tell the tale and now she is officially all moved too orlando.
The doors opened and off we went. Erin was very disappointed that they didn’t even ID her too get in. We found a table, ate way too much free popcorn and started thinking of song choices. First one I thought of was Shania, Man I feel like a women. And the rest of the group was slow at coming up with ideas. Good thing we still had a while to come up with some ideas since the music doesn’t start until 8.

continue to next post

Last edited:
How was Jellyrolls? Never been there, but have been to Howl at the Moon over on I Drive a few times.

Man I Feel Like A Women...kind of night

At 8 o'clock I the guys came out and we were ready to sing a long. This was both Erin and Brittany's first time and with a bunch of songs on napkins (mostly a lot of my suggestions) were ready to be heard.
What do you know they decided to play my Man I feel like a women suggestion for the first song. And from there on out for the rest of the night it was how that was the first song they chose to start with that night. You're welcome.
Now the cost of drinking here is a pretty penny, something both kiss and Garrett noticed was how the cup size got smaller from last year when we were here. My bank account could only afford 2 drinks since we had the plan of drinking around the world tomorrow. So both Brittany and I started with mascow Mules, the boys tried to drink cheaper with the beer route and Erin got the drink of the night (which honestly is worth the money) and I ended up going with that later on.

39078719800_10a633874b.jpg

39994752985_23e723db49.jpg

Now back to the entertainment, my favorite part is the range of different music is played and how these musicians can just pull out these songs and play them on the spot.
So some of the highlights from our night here
Rich girl, hall and Oates. Brittany and I were jamming. Brittany was definitely super excited about this one
Shake it off - Taylor swift. The talking part was just funny yet well done.
All of me - john legend, because a piano and someone singing this is beautiful.
Baby - Justin Bieber. Now the funny thing about this was that an older guy, who could probably be my father put $20 to hear this song. Everyone was laughing, but we were all also singing along.
Perfect - ed shereen. My request and the kid who did sang it was so good.
Come together - the Beatles. Another request from me. Kiss, Brittany and I were DYING! These two know the backstory to this song and my life, so shoutout to Beatles rock band for the good memories.
Defying gravity- wicked the musical. Once again the Justin Bieber man pulled out another great song. If we could turn jellyrolls into broadway night for one night I would be living.
As we were getting ready to leave a lady came up to us and asked if we were the buffalo group and then proceeded to tell us that she had family in Lockport. Here's to jellyrolls bringing people together.

39994754975_2ab79e4ab2.jpg

Now original I could spend all night here, however Brittany had to teach in the morning and Alicia and Justin were on their way to the boardwalk to pick us up to get something to eat.
Jellyrolls it's been a real blast and I can see this being our new hangout. On our way out I was very sad that they didn't play our song choice, Baton Rouge by Garth brooks. Because it was my favorite song as a child why? Because my name is in it. Luckily I have a great friend who while literally scream it to me on the boardwalk. Did she mean to be super loud while other guests were trying to enjoy their dinners at the pacing restaurants, no but being in a loud piano bar can effect your hearing.

27074422878_30bc3cd0bc.jpg

We said our goodbyes to Brittany, and knew we would probably meet up again at some point on this trip. We headed to the lobby and waited to hear from Alicia.

26072922107_7a0d0697ce.jpg

39135913840_d821b26ae0.jpg

40945468701_96ba432091.jpg

Erin could not get over the huge pillows. The little things.

40903780592_7e0720eb59.jpg

Once our lovely sister uber came to get us we were originally planning on going to earls but why stay on property when you don't have too? So we decided to head over to Applebee's. Not just any Applebee's the one across from vista way aka my old DCP hangout.
When we got to applebees we were told that they were closed, even though it was like 11pm and the sign said 2am. So thats cool. We hopped back into the car and headed over to TGIfridays at crossroads.
This was such a better option just for the reason that our waiter was super chill and basically awesome. Everyone ordered actual real meals and I wasn’t even at all hungry so I went with the mozzarella sticks. Tonights dinner talk was once again broadway shows since Alicia and Justin leave for the city tomorrow morning. She asked me how much a paid for Dear Evan Hansen. I got them on the cheap side because when I bought my tickets the show was still off broadway and no one knew what it was, not its the biggest show so the prices have gotten a lot more expensive.
Around midnight we all crammed back into Alicia’s car and headed to Disney Springs. She may be our uber for the night but she wasn’t driving all the way to AKL so she dropped us off at Springs so we could get a bus. Before getting out of her car I literally threw a pair of Toms I painted for her and was like “Bye, see ya some time”
Then we had to get our hobo out of the back

40903783242_52a9a14871.jpg

40237146644_f47a672432.jpg

It was a long bus ride back to the resort, but I remembered to get off at Jambo house this time. So thats a plus. Tonight we all crashed fast, tomorrow….bring on the drinking!

continue to next post

Last edited:
Jellyrolls sounds so much fun! I'm staying at Boardwalk for 4 nights in December, so I'll have to check it out!

There was definitely a big difference in the size of the drinks y'all ordered. I guess Erin's drink of the night was the way to go. :drinking1

Jellyrolls sounds so much fun! I'm staying at Boardwalk for 4 nights in December, so I'll have to check it out!
A night at jellyrolls is perfect for when you are staying at the boardwalk, you can stay all night and not have to worry about finding transportation back to another resort.

There was definitely a big difference in the size of the drinks y'all ordered. I guess Erin's drink of the night was the way to go. :drinking1
The biggest and cheapest drink of the night. Although the amount of alcohol was probably very slim

Dying Before We Even Start Drinking

Today was a kind of sleep in morning. And let me tell you I felt awful, so awful that after getting ready for the day I hopped back into the bed feeling sick to my stomach. Kiss thought I was just using it as an excuse to get out of drinking around the world and spending all my money. I wish it was only that. And the thought of drinking made me feel even worse.
TGIfridays got me good, darn those mozzarella sticks. Erin would soon tell me it was the marinara sauce since she felt fine but everyone who had the sauce was sick. Kiss left the room so fast when I said I was going to be sick, Garrett had no clue what was happening because he was on the phone out on the balcony, and then there was Erin shouting "you puke so quiet!"
After a not so great morning I was feeling a lot better and was ready to start the day. So we were off to epcot around 9. The bag check line was insane! So crazy that they ended up having us walk to the other side where there was no one at those bag checks. On our way over there Erin kept calling my name from behind me, she ended up finding one our of favorite families from dance. This was definitely not the only time we would be running into them today.
Today was the official kick off day of the art festival and after going to it last year I was beyond excited for it. Hands down, in my opinion, the best festival Epcot has to offer.

40974162732_65ef5827bb.jpg

40124296995_74d7ecd4a8.jpg

Our morning consisted of getting future world down before we started the showcase for our afternoon drinking. So first up was the land pavilion we had Soarin fps but once arriving and seeing the no line for the land, Erin asked if we could do it. It was one of the proud parent moments, like she wanted to do the land! An under appreciated attraction.

27146448148_60a7cbe2ea.jpg

After the land it was off to soar around the world. As we waited in line I was a literal hot mess, I was in need of something to eat. And all I wanted was a mickey waffle. So once we got off of soarin’ we headed over to sunshine season…where they did not have mickey waffles. I was so upset and had no clue what I wanted.
The boys got the breakfast sandwich

40974169382_bd01a779fa.jpg

Erin got a cinnamon roll

40307029334_445196c190.jpg

and I went with the french toast bread pudding, and I wasn’t mad at all that there weren’t any waffles after having this

39207257900_afaa5d8ac3.jpg

As we went to find a seat we ran into Abigail again and we soon had to make a count as too how many times we would run into them.
Today was the start of something new, Erin decided to become a vlogger for the rest of the trip and maybe one day I will be able to get through all the videos to make some sort of trip video.
After a nice breakfast and slowing starting to feel better we still had some time to kill before we had to head over for our space training. So nemo it was!

41016262511_a92cc25e84.jpg

On our way over to mission space we saw some artists getting ready to do some chalk drawing around the area. We never made it back in the day to see what they created, I blame trying to tackle drinking around the world.
We were soon ready to start our thrilling training

27145110418_f646dd2e04.jpg

41016263121_35ebf9177e.jpg

We’re flying first class up in the sky, on a jet plane we’re going to Mars

26146900867_3d4af350ef.jpg

Once getting situated in our rocket the first thing I do is just pretend to be cool and push all the buttons. It’s something I have always done with my father when going on this. So while I was doing it Erin questioned what I was doing and if I was just messing around. Was I messing around or was she not listening closely to her tasks that where given to her?!
We made it to Mars safely and arrived back to earth by 11am. Just in time to make our way to the world showcase.
Ready or Not, lets get to drinking (and lets pray I don’t die like I already did this morning)

continue to next post

Last edited:
I’m impressed that after being sick you rode Soarin ate breakfast and then rode Mission Space! All before going drinking around the world!

Subbing. Fun report! My oldest daughter just turned 21 and we had fun celebrating with her first legal drink.

I’m impressed that after being sick you rode Soarin ate breakfast and then rode Mission Space! All before going drinking around the world!
I don't let being sick effect my time in Disney, nobody has time for that!

I’ve never been on Mission Space,recommended? That French toast bread pudding looks amazing
It's a good ride, the take off is the best part. I however don't go on it all the time mostly depending on who I'm at Epcot with. Some people can't handle it and get sick. So its all just how you deal with spinning and small spaces.

Subbing. Fun report! My oldest daughter just turned 21 and we had fun celebrating with her first legal drink.
Welcome!!! I hope she had a great birthday

Flaming Cheetos? No Panchito!

First stop before starting our way around the world was stopping in the Odyssey. Here they had special food and drinks specifically for the art festival. We didn’t stop to get anything and basically just walked through before headed over to Mexico

40369745854_bece14561b.jpg

Once walking into the Mexico Pavilion the whole front room was dedicated to Coco, a movie I still need to see.

27206394548_cdc70fc9d1.jpg

41036219272_0a2f30a053.jpg

While it was probably only 11:30 there was already a line to get into La Cava del Tequila.
And let me tell you there was a party happening. The CM was super excited to invite Erin into the club of drinking.
Here in Mexico the Blood Orange Margarita was a popular choice in our group. Everyone except Kiss got it. While he went with the Passion Fruit margarita.

39269791790_45bd1c214e.jpg

40369738504_c3bcd09333.jpg

First stop and going strong

26207594487_a67b566187.jpg

26207595567_c1d2e98d4a.jpg

I suggested we go see my favorite, Panchito! Which Garrett responded…”Flaming Cheetos?!” Yes flaming cheetos. But poor us once we got to the entrance we were told that it was currently down. Bummer. Maybe next time flaming cheetos.
On our way out we saw some familiar faces…again. Abagail!

40369750234_809209029d.jpg

You could say we were pretty excited to be in Disney at the same time

40185334955_af17f75f42.jpg

27206397798_9f4cd28e5b.jpg

It was a quick hangout before we headed out of mexico to conquer our next stop.
Norway we’re coming for you. This is Kiss’s favorite stop of the showcase for the soul purpose of the viking coffee.
When we got to the Kringla Bakeri, I didn’t go in right away to get a school bread. Who am I?!
Instead of my usual order of one delicious school bread it was one viking coffee. And today I learned why this is one kiss’s top list.

41078731471_6a22f0dfda.jpg

41078741111_1b112ea1e5.jpg

And as we sat outside in what is now arendelle, our favorite family found there way back to us once again. To which this would just happen for the rest of the showcase.
Up next China, we were knocking these pavilions down fairly quickly, which could end up badly but we had lunch reservations to get too.

39269801980_6ed1c3b03e.jpg

41036212322_fae53dd2fc.jpg

When we got to China the group split up, I decided to go on the cheaper side here and headed to lotus blossom cafe to get some plum wine. And honestly you can’t go wrong with plum wine. Erin decided to try it as well, although we both know I’m the wine friend when it comes to us. Honestly I didn’t have high hopes for her liking it but surprisingly she didn’t hate it.
Now at this time Erin was also being a responsible one and got a huge thing of rice. But whats the fun of drinking when your just going to absorb it up with food? Was I making a poor life decision, probably, but we were also eating in Italy which was 2 stops away.

40369751364_c1f2ccd0bc.jpg

40369737364_7c4d4cb838.jpg

The boys ended up going to the Joy of Tea stand out front and both got the Canto loopy. This is good if you enjoy cantaloupe. Since all it is is cantaloupe juice and vodka

40369739634_97b06c6165.jpg

As we were just enjoying the China Pavilion we saw that the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats were starting to set up and since I never stopped to watch them before why not change that today?
With how the sky looked they ended moving it inside.
All I can say after watching this show was that these performers are crazy!

41061263382_2ab4b80154.jpg

40210012005_fb35545ab4.jpg

40209998405_3e7a8e1155.jpg

41061276402_35303335c3.jpg

41061272582_acdc363d66.jpg

41061268732_2720a299d2.jpg

40209991985_08c0da0627.jpg

40209996495_9ed35f7878.jpg

40209994385_7fa514e0b2.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
What? Did I read that right, no school bread?
Never had it before but it’s at the top of my list of things to try during our summer visit after reading some of your previous TRs.
Hopefully you were able to get some, sometime during your visit.

I can't wait to see how you made out by the time you get to Canada. We "Drank Around the World" but we shared. I'd be on the floor for sure. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter