Driving DL to LAX

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to DL since 2005. All of our trips since then have been to WDW. This trip, we have two nights in Los Angeles on our way home from WDW. We thought we might spend our last day in DL. Our flight home is at 10:30pm on Air NZ. What time would you leave DL to give us plenty of time to get back and checked in? It would be on a Wednesday in mid July.

It took about 65 minutes from DLH to LAX around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday 11/4.

For a 10:30 pm international flight, I would probably be leaving before 6:00 pm (actually, I would plan to leave before 6:00, then get antsy and leave by 5:45). That would give 1.5 hours to travel and still leave 3 hours at the airport. I would leave earlier if returning a rental car.

Thanks. I was thinking 6pm. We are dropping off a rental car and I imagine we will also have a lot of luggage. I'm still tossing up as to whether its worth it. We will have just had 10days at WDW. It seems like a wasted opportunity not to do it.. But it's also a lot of money for 5 of us. And I can see myself getting anxious about getting to the airport towards the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter