Driving in and around Toronto

To be fair, Searc asked, and did not just assume US dollars would be fine.
Thank you for the info. We start our drive tomorrow late afternoon and will arrive into Toronto Thursday late afternoon, leaving Saturday morning.
I hope you have a great trip!!

Safe travels! It’s going to be a spring like weekend here (after tomorrow). Enjoy your stay and all our city has to offer! Made sure I switched my weather app to F from C so the temps in Celsius didn’t scare you off! lol...

Unbeknownst to me, DH stopped at the bank on his way home and converted some money.Canadian money is very pretty. 🙂

We are on our way.
My daughter texted me, "Does their money smell like maple syrup?" Ah, no way I'm smelling the money, who knows where it's been. She texts back, "bring one home, Imma sniff it yo!" LOL. I was at the campground purchasing something and the girl tells me the $10 bill is suppose to smell like maple syrup and both of us took a sniff.

Yup, the $10 bill does have a faint maple syrup smell, LOL.

If the weather changes and it goes back to normal, watch out for the high speed police chases...

ltj8d.gif

We're in Canada. They let us in! 😂 Couple more hours to Toronto.
You expected otherwise?

Really though, some of the questions we got entering Canada were obviously meant to try and trip us up and maybe reject our entry. Where are you from? Where are you going? Who are you visiting? Are you staying with friends/relatives? Did you bring any food in? Is this your car? Did you bring more than $10,000? The last one is a legal declaration requirement.

Still not as odd as the questions coming back. Obviously they weren't looking to deny the re-entry of US citizens, but they were trying to find out if we might have brought in contraband. Especially don't bring back any Kinder Surprise eggs.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_107.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter