Driving to WDW-Help

nezy

DIS Veteran
Once again I am calling on the experts. We are driving to WDW leaving 11/27-day before Thanksgiving-(yeah I know-crazy). Due to husband's illness we take 2 nights. First night Fredericksburg, next night Jacksonville-I am thinking.
I need Jacksonville advice-I have a good rate at both a LaQuinta in Baymeadows and Comfort Suites in Baymeadows. Does anyone have any experience w/either? Which would you suggest. Also, I am not familiar w/ the area-is Baymeadows a safe place for an overnight?
thanks for your help.
Noreen

I can't help on the La Quinta vs. Comfort Suites issue, as I have not stayed at either of those hotels in Jacksonville. However, I have stayed in the Bay Meadows area before, and the area seemed fine to me. I believe that the La Quinta and the Comfort Suites are both on a side road that runs along beside I-95. (I have a room booked at the Residence Inn on that same road for an intermediate stop on a March trip to WDW.) You will be close to the I-95 interchange, as well as a number of gas stations, restaurants, etc., so it should at least be convenient.

Have a great trip! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter