DVC 20 minute online tour = $25 gift card

CantSwim63

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I just booked a CBR stay and through email got a code plus a toll free number from DVC offering $25 Disney Gift Card if I took a guided online tour.

Just wondering if anyone else has been sent this offer and taken the "guided" online tour. I would appreciate you sharing your experience, positive or negative.

Specifically, was it really only 20 minutes (if not, how long) and how soon did you get your Disney Gift Card? And did you have to jump through additional hoops like giving away financial information or answering more surveys?

Thanks.

We did this last year, but got a $40 gift card. It really did not take more than 20 minutes. We talked on the phone with them while they showed us the information on the internet. At the end they offered to mail out the info. We had them mail it out and had a quick 1-2 minute follow up after that. We had a additional 1 min. call about 6 months later asking if we wanted them to mail out the new info for the Grand Floridian. It was not hard. There was no pressure. You can say no to even having the info mailed out. I do not remember how long it took to get the gift card. It did not seem to take too long though.

We did this last year, but got a $40 gift card. It really did not take more than 20 minutes. We talked on the phone with them while they showed us the information on the internet. At the end they offered to mail out the info. We had them mail it out and had a quick 1-2 minute follow up after that. We had a additional 1 min. call about 6 months later asking if we wanted them to mail out the new info for the Grand Floridian. It was not hard. There was no pressure. You can say no to even having the info mailed out. I do not remember how long it took to get the gift card. It did not seem to take too long though.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. I have had a Disney promo pin code with no availability, so I might be a little touchy about their marketing right now.

Didn't know this option was available. Was looking at getting some more info about DVC anyways. Looks like this will be the way to do it!

I just got one in the mail today and am going to take the tour. I can so use extra money at Disney!!;)

I can not find my pin code. Can I call and do the tour and they can pull it up?

I can not find my pin code. Can I call and do the tour and they can pull it up?

Sorry for the late reply. I don't know how to set up subscription for threads. I would call in and explain you lost your pin. However, make sure you know which email address it was sent to and the demographic information for that email. After all 25 is nice pay.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter