DVC (AKV) CL versus non-DVC CL?

SOnotLayuh

DIS Veteran
Jambo, everyone!

My wait list for AKV CL came through (I own there, we are still not at the 7 month mark yet - I wait listed at the 11 month mark, as nothing was available then). I'm stoked!

I've stayed WL CL before, and loved it - but that was before I was an owner. What are the differences in a typical guest's CL experiences and DVC CL experiences? Do we get mousekeeping every day in CL? What else?

Thanks in advance!

I believe it's the same.

You receive daily housekeeping, access to the lounge and concierge services, robes in the closet and nightly turn down.

The biggest differences between AKV CL and AKL CL are the location and the view.

AKV CL guests are on the 6th floor, just steps from the lounge so it's very convenient. Unfortunately the views from the 6th floor are not that great. For those who get a room on the savanna side of the 6th floor, the tree tops block a lot of the view, plus the rooms are over an alcove of the Sunset Savanna so you don't see as many animals in that area. The rooms that face the pool area are over the restaurants so while you do see the pool you have to look past a lot of roof to see it.

The AKL CL guests are on the 4th floor so they have to take the elevator up to the lounge. The AKL CL rooms will have good savanna views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter