DVC Annual Pass

Boardwalktime2000

Earning My Ears
Hello all - Glad to see DISboards still up and running! Question - Planning a 3 week trip to DVC in December. Need to use our points. A little disappointed that annual pass sales are on hold. As I see it best bet is to purchase three 7 day passes for everyone - super expensive. Is there a less expensive way to accomplish this? Any clue when DVC annual passes will be sold again?

Thanks all - sorry if this is a repeat - I looked a bit but could not find a simular question.

No idea about when sales may resume as that has nothing to do with DVC, but WDPR. Many think that until they can offer AP holders park hopping or more than 3 reservations at a time, they will remain suspended. I was hoping October, but not guess 2021.

I would at least use Park savers for them. Now, there has been a rumor that when the minimum that you need for blue card benefits goes up to 125 October, it may be followed by different perks,

I am hoping if it proves true that it may include a multiday discount ticket for DVC..that would be great for sure.

Last edited:
Hello Sandi and thank you for the reply. Excuse my lack of DVC knowledge - owner since around 1990 but still figuring it out....what are Park savers? Bringing a group of 7, so trying to avoid purchasing 21 - 7 day passes for about 10K in total- seems crazy to pay that much for admission.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you have a AAA membership, check to see if they offer tickets and what the prices are. When we went in Oct 18, AAA had the best prices, but when I got tickets for Sep (back in March) UT had better prices.

So....I'm not sure if this is allowed because I know you can transfer unused tickets, but have you checked with any UK friends who bought tickets for this year and aren't coming due to the travel restrictions? If so, maybe they can transfer their tickets to you?

Hello all - Glad to see DISboards still up and running! Question - Planning a 3 week trip to DVC in December. Need to use our points. A little disappointed that annual pass sales are on hold. As I see it best bet is to purchase three 7 day passes for everyone - super expensive. Is there a less expensive way to accomplish this? Any clue when DVC annual passes will be sold again?

Thanks all - sorry if this is a repeat - I looked a bit but could not find a simular question.

You'll save about 25-30% per day if you go with (2) 10 day passes instead of (3) 7 day passes. You'll unfortunately be short one day but the savings may be worth it to take a break day.

You'll save about 25-30% per day if you go with (2) 10 day passes instead of (3) 7 day passes. You'll unfortunately be short one day but the savings may be worth it to take a break day.

Disney isn't selling 10 day passes at the moment. Max is 7 days unless, as I mentioned above, OP knows a UK resident who bought 2020 tickets and now can't go

Disney isn't selling 10 day passes at the moment. Max is 7 days unless, as I mentioned above, OP knows a UK resident who bought 2020 tickets and now can't go

You're right, I was selecting 2021 tickets this morning. I had thought they were for 2020. Tickets for 2021 is open for 10 days.

Are there no annual pass renewals now? I just tried to renew, and it only would let me purchase a Platinum renewal for $1,015...craziness!

You've both made assumptions that are not true. While I am not privy to these decisions, I do know that virtually all of them are the result of businesses promoting themselves on the DIS. It's like Wal-Mart setting up a kiosk in the Target- owned parking lot to sell or advertise Wal-Mart things.

The DIS is a privately owned website, and not intended to be a free resource for other businesses to use as they see fit.

Please note that the decision for the link in question was made in 2020, months before any change occurred as my posted with the blocked site was back in September.

There is a thread pinned at the top of each DVC discussion forum -
PLEASE post a link to any business you wish to mention or discuss

There are a number of sites in the DIS filter for various reasons. Please accept, respect and honor that these sites are not welcome to be discussed here. Attempts to bypass the filter can result in an infraction and the post being removed.

If there is any doubt about a site, please post a link to the site so that the fDIS word filter is allowed to perform its intended function.

Is there no ability to try and change what is banned from being discussed here?
Since you have NO idea of the reason(s) for anything being in the filter, why would you feel the need to "try and change" that decision unless you have something to gain personally?

Please feel free to send your comments/concerns to admin@wdwinfo.com and PLEASE be explicit with any reasons you may have to overturn any decisions made without your knowledge.

From the DIS Guidelines:
FILTERED WORDS, NAMES and URLS
The DIS is a privately owned web site and we reserve the right to restrict any outside commercial ventures at our discretion. We will not discuss the reasons behind why specific websites are filtered and any discussion regarding the word filter may be deleted. If you have questions or comments about this or any other DISboards policy, you can address with the webmasters at admin@wdwinfo.com.

Getting back on topic here, I finally got a call back 2 days shy of a month after my initial call to repurchase our canceled APs, so I would definitely say they would need many more CMs before selling new APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!