DVC Annual Passes ?'s

abk96

Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters
I hope this is the right place to post this. A CM emailed me with an answer to my question about using Disney Gift Cards to pay for tickets on line. The CM said I can use them to pay for tickets on line, but here's my question.

How do you do it? I just went on the site and it says credit card or Disney Rewards. It doesn't have a spot to order with a Gift Card. I'm so confused.

Should I just wait until we arrive to buy our tickets? If I do order on line, when would they expire? Is it from the time of sale or the time of first use, which in our case would be in July?

TIA

You can probably call Member Services and use your gift card as payment.

When you order, you receive a voucher that's redeemable on your first new visit to the parks. From the time you redeem your voucher, your AP is valid for one year.

You can probably call Member Services and use your gift card as payment.

When you order, you receive a voucher that's redeemable on your first new visit to the parks. From the time you redeem your voucher, your AP is valid for one year.

Thanks! I guess I'll have to call and order those. Glad to know that they don't expire until 1 yr. after you redeem the voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter