• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC AP Discount

WDW LOVR

WDW Makes us smile. Why do we never have enou
Where do you call to take advantage of the DVC discount for AP's? Is that a member services thing or do you just call the regular Disney #?

I have a ton of Disney Rewards from Disney Visa. Can I use them to buy AP online at the DVC Website? And If I buy the AP is the expiration dte fromt he time of purchase or the time or 1st use? Thanks!

DisneyAunt said:
I have a ton of Disney Rewards from Disney Visa. Can I use them to buy AP online at the DVC Website? And If I buy the AP is the expiration dte fromt he time of purchase or the time or 1st use? Thanks!
Don't know the answer to the Disney Rewards question so hope someone else who does know will post the answer.

I do know that if you purchase your DVC-discounted AP or PAP online, you will receive a voucher, not an actual pass. Your year of admission will begin when you exchange the voucher for the actual pass.

Best wishes-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter