DVC AP with different address

JenGray

Mouseketeer
Our AP's were shipped to our PObox but our DL shows our street address, will this work? We are DVC members and our membership has our street address, also to add to the confusion, our street address and our PObox are in different cities.:confused:

I am confused - will what work? If they took your order and charged your credit card the vouchers should arrive at the address you gave. You will be getting a green plastic credit card like voucher which you will need to turn in at guest services when you get to WDW along with your photo ID which will have your street address I imagine. At that time they will issue the actual AP. This will match up to the address on your contract and ID so I would think everything should go smoothly. I am sure there are a lot of people who use PO Boxes to get their mail so don't think you will have a problem.

"Ship to" address won't matter.

As long as everyone's ID has the same addy & that addy matches the info DVC has on file then you should be good to go.

"Ship to" address won't matter.

As long as everyone's ID has the same addy & that addy matches the info DVC has on file then you should be good to go.

Thanks Your info makes me feel better. You know how it is when you get excitted about going Home, you begin to worry about the little stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter