DVC dining discount at CRT

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
Has anyone ever gotten the 10% discount at CRT, and if so how? It is listed as 10% off on DVC site under Member Benefits and Discounts.

We were at CRT Tuesday night, asked for the DVC discount with our blue DVC card and ID, and were denied. It does say 10% off on DVC website. When we contacted a manager, they said Disney restaurants don't have to honor the discounts on the DVC website, and that Disney sometimes doesn't communicate with DVC, and vice versa. A bit shocking that a Guest Services manager said this to me. We attempted to contact manager at CRT but they were not available.

We were at CRT Tuesday night, asked for the DVC discount with our blue DVC card and ID, and were denied. It does say 10% off on DVC website. When we contacted a manager, they said Disney restaurants don't have to honor the discounts on the DVC website, and that Disney sometimes doesn't communicate with DVC, and vice versa. A bit shocking that a Guest Services manager said this to me. We attempted to contact manager at CRT but they were not available.

I would contact Member Satisfaction for them to look at it. It is listed: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/#/dining,magic-kingdom/

DVCMemberSatisfactionTeam@disneyvacationclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!