DVC dining plan prices for 2018

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the prices? I Know that they released a new dining plan with new prices for the general public for 2018 but was wondering if the prices would be different for DVC like they are now. I do know we pay less now due to the midyear price increase.

I would guess the 2018 DVC Pricing will be the same as the current pricing for everyone else.

Not sure about it being the same as they again are making some changes - especially the beverages - not sure if it will be an option or just included for everyone.

Not sure about it being the same as they again are making some changes - especially the beverages - not sure if it will be an option or just included for everyone.
Initial pricing will most likely be the same, just like it has been every year. If the regular package prices go up mid-year, the DVC pricing will not since it's set by calendar year.

New to DVC and the dining plan usage. So DVC owners usually pay the price the regular guests pay the year previously?

Basically, what is the Per night DVC price for 2017 dining plans for Adults? looking at deluxe

Does anyone know the prices? I Know that they released a new dining plan with new prices for the general public for 2018 but was wondering if the prices would be different for DVC like they are now. I do know we pay less now due to the midyear price increase.
There is never special pricing for DVC, just the exception mentioned where if there is a mid year increase, DVC is spared.

DVC Pricing for 2018 arrival dates:

upload_2017-8-22_13-26-19.png

At over £300 A day for me, Mrs W, a 10 and 13 year old (who like kids meals) I will pass thank you very much Disney.

There is never special pricing for DVC, just the exception mentioned where if there is a mid year increase, DVC is spared.
thanks, thats what i was originally thinking.... but then i read the post talking about DVC pricing. Makes sense now.

I was back and forth on it, but the addition of Alcohol to the plan makes the math work for us. would have been an added bonus if we got cheaper prices ;)

We normally buy the xDDP for the first day of our stay. We then stretch the credits for that day and the next. On top it gives us the mugs for length of stay. For us its a good "deal" to do it like that. We tried it once for our entire vacation and that was way too much food.

We normally buy the xDDP for the first day of our stay. We then stretch the credits for that day and the next. On top it gives us the mugs for length of stay. For us its a good "deal" to do it like that. We tried it once for our entire vacation and that was way too much food.

Did you do 2 reservations? Dining Plan rules are it must be purchased for all nights of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter