DVC discount on DCL for select 2020 cruises

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Has any gotten the low-down on this? It was an ad on my FB stream. I clicked on it and it says to call DVC member services for more info. I forgot to do that today. It's 30% off points used for select 2020 cruises. The fine print says 30% off points OR points/cash combo. I am wondering if the cash portion is also discounted?

I never use my points for DCL. It is much better to rent them and pay cash for the cruise, because if you rent the amount of points needed to the cruise, you pay cash for the cruise and have a good amount left for spending money. If this 30% discount brings the points down to a reasonable amount, I may go for it.

My DCuz used the 30% discount using points earlier this month. When I checked things out when she booked, she definitely got a deal compared to spending money for the cruise. I don’t know if that’s always the case, but her cost was lower than any GT price around, and she booked her room.

I’ve been wondering about this too. I read there are other cruises not listed since dvc is not good about updates. I also read it was 30% off points and cash. i wondered who has to use points? One adult and cash for the rest, booking 2 rooms? Book kids with points and cash for adults. While using points probably not great, it is 30% less. I’m sure someone has done this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter