DVC discounts in Galaxy’s Edge

I was at Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland last week and was told no discount for legacy lightsaber hilts. However they did give discounts for the blades.

I was there in florida this month. I got the discount on the blade and Carry case... But they did NOT give the discount on the hilt. All accessories are eligible for discounts but not the hilts

Glad to see this info. Had hoped to shop for a lightsaber on Nov trip, (the Ahsoka blades if still available,) and wasn't sure if they gave a discount on them in Dok Ondar's . Good to know not on the hilts.

Oh, man, if they would have had the DVC discount on the legacy lightsabers, I would have come home broke...
As it was, we didn't realize that there was a 30% DVC discount on most items until about halfway through our first day. Once that was realized, I rushed back to stores I'd already passed by, and went a bit... crazy, shall we say? :earboy2:

It’s changed a lot since they opened. In February they would not give me either DVC or AP discount on legacy lightsaber hilts but would give me the discount on the blades.

I was just at Dok Ondars on Tuesday Oct. 20, 2020. I bought a legacy lightsaber and a long blade. I was able to receive the AP discount on the blade but there was not a discount on the legacy lightsaber. The legacy lightsaber is amazing quality. Almost bought one for my husband but we are trying to downsize not add more to the house. LOL
My adult son is going to be so happy at Christmas this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter