DVC early access to cruise bookings

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

I was reading on a site called Plan Disney (looks legit), that DVC member's will have early access to the Australian cruise bookings a day early along side of Castaway members. Does any know if this is true and how to access the early sale? I have emailed member services so will provide an update once I have a reply back! Thank you :)

Should be legit. From memory they get the same early access as silver members. The problem might be getting it to link online though to recognise your DVC membership - one of those things that works for some and not for others!

Hi there,

I was reading on a site called Plan Disney (looks legit), that DVC member's will have early access to the Australian cruise bookings a day early along side of Castaway members. Does any know if this is true and how to access the early sale? I have emailed member services so will provide an update once I have a reply back! Thank you :)
1664165846274.png
This is the info from the Disney Cruise Line website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter