DVC early booking and on board credits

Sparky984

Mouseketeer
We’re looking at booking a cruise for the itineraries that open up this week. I’d like to book a day earlier than general public as we’re DVC members but I’d also like to be able to book through a travel agent to take advantage of any on board credits. In a DCL Facebook posting I saw, it looks like Castaway members have this option but not DVC? Is this correct?

I believe DVC members need to book through Member Services to take advantage of the early booking date. MS is then in the position of TA.

I haven't done it with DCL, but for the DVC early booking window with ABD you call ABD and just need to give them your member id and the date you purchased so they can verify you qualify.

I got the following in an email from my Dreams agent announcing this release: "if you are a direct blue card DVC member, but have not sailed before [please include your DVC Member ID Number and COMPLETE billing address on file for your DVC Contract]."

I took that to mean if you are DVC with no Castaway Club status, they can still book for you on the 21st, as long as you put the requested info in the notes box of their online request form!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter