DVC halloween party

Raenstoirm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the halloween member event? This is apparently the 3rd year, but I can't find any reviews from the past two years via google. Is it always in the afternoon? Not having any info is driving me batty for planning purposes!

Yes, went the first year. I believe they had 2 different "sessions". We went to the second one which started around 7pm I believe. The earlier one was mid-afternoon. I believe they had the same times last year. It was $15 when we went. Price raised to $20 last year.

Halloween treats, DJ, face painting and a couple of character meets.

We were at BLT the first year. I think it was only 2 hours (maybe 3) in the middle of the day. $15 per person. We passed, as it would've cut into our pool time. Sorry.

We were at BLT the first year. I think it was only 2 hours (maybe 3) in the middle of the day. $15 per person. We passed, as it would've cut into our pool time. Sorry.

They added the second later one when the first one sold out fast. Funny - I would have preferred the earlier one - the late one cut into our evening park time! :rotfl:

Yes, went the first year. I believe they had 2 different "sessions". We went to the second one which started around 7pm I believe. The earlier one was mid-afternoon. I believe they had the same times last year. It was $15 when we went. Price raised to $20 last year.

Halloween treats, DJ, face painting and a couple of character meets.
Kind of sounds like the format for the Merry Mixers that were offered during the Holiday season.

Kind of sounds like the format for the Merry Mixers that were offered during the Holiday season.

Yes, very similar, just on a smaller scale than the Merry Mixers so it was easily possible to get pictures with characters, do face painting etc. Greater variety in the treats and no limits on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter