DVC in Boston, MA?

Mackj404

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there are any hotels in Boston, MA that accept DVC points. Thanks!

Just wondering if there are any hotels in Boston, MA that accept DVC points. Thanks!

Since this is your first post I'm not sure if you are serious or not.

The short answer is No. It would need to be a Disney owned Resort like Vero Beach or Hilton Head. There are no Disney Vacation Club Resorts in Boston.

If you are talking about exchanging as an "owner" through RCI than yes, just like most timeshares.

I don't think that there are any options to use points in Boston. I don't see anything in Concierge or World Passport. If I have missed something, perhaps someone can correct me. Your question is a good one. Some cities, like DC and NY, have options. It would be nice if Boston were one of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter