DVC in Cindarellas Castle

DVC Dude

Disney World Rocks!
Now that lucky guests can stay at the new suite in the WDW Cindarellas Castle...I wonder how many DVC points it would take to stay there if Disney ever allows DVC members to reserve there.....just dreaming!

Be sure that Disney didn't spend those big bucks for this suite just for the YOAMD year celebration......:rolleyes1

Dreams DO come true!!:tinker:

Now that lucky guests can stay at the new suite in the WDW Cindarellas Castle...I wonder how many DVC points it would take to stay there if Disney ever allows DVC members to reserve there.....just dreaming!

They don't call it the "The Year of a Million Dreams" for nothing.

Keep dreaming! :lmao:

yea despite the current value under $600 - if it is rented to the general public (which I doubt) - it will be in the thousands not hundreds.

I am expecting it for their VIP's who are visiting. Especially the ones who are harder to guard.

now I do love the way it looks and I am hoping to stay there - wishing really - the likeihood is very, very small.

Does anyone have pictures of the suite, besides the artist rendering?I'd love to stay there!

Tina :)

yea despite the current value under $600 - if it is rented to the general public (which I doubt) - it will be in the thousands not hundreds.

I am expecting it for their VIP's who are visiting. Especially the ones who are harder to guard.

now I do love the way it looks and I am hoping to stay there - wishing really - the likeihood is very, very small.

I bet 2K per night easy

Oh cool! I had heard the place was made handicap-accessible. The photo of the roll-in shower confirms it for me.

I would so love to stay there a night. Don't think I like the idea of taking any of my nieces and nephews though. I can see my entire night spent chasing them down screaming "Don't touch that!". :D

Point count would probably be on par with a BW-View Grand Villa for a week, or more. And that would just be for a night.

I doubt it'll be used much though. Maybe for high profile guests and some Make-A-Wish kids. It would be too expensive to pay for the maid service, upkeep and nightly guards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter