DVC Member Website

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having trouble logging in. I am looking at availability in October but I keep getting the seven dwarves page..lol

No problems logging in, but every time I try to search in order to make new reservations I get the seven dwarves error page.

I have been stalking and talking to MS over the past few days. The system in Safari, Chrome and Incognito Chrome is up and down like crazy. It’s almost easier to call in as wait times since yesterday are pretty low so far.

I had convinced myself I'd need to chat with MS today to make the reservation, but then ... I was lucky late yesterday (well actually today at 1 AM Eastern time) and finally booked the reservation I wanted for November. It was via Safari on my iPhone. Tested it today on Safari/iPhone and back to the seven dwarves error screen. I had tried earlier yesterday using Chrome in Incognito mode with no success. So I'm convinced the better chances online are late at night/overnight/early in the morning. Glad I don't have to try again any time soon.

The answer to the OP's question is always yes. Every few weeks that the same question gets asked.

Largest entertainment and media company in the history of planet Earth. Functional and reliable internet capability? Not so much. Ever.

I just made a reservation using incognito. It works, whereas my multiple attempts outside of incognito showed the 7 dwarfs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter