DVC Open House Tour

Thanks! We were thinking about going to Poly to see if they are touring the bungalows.

We had some spare time so did quite a few tours...checked out the bungalows at PVB. As long as they aren't all being used, you should be able to see them. Then we walked to VGF (grand villa and 2 br I think), then walked to BLT to see a 1 or 2 br. Then later we drove to BWV, walked to BCV, then took the gondola to Riviera.

It was definitely interesting checking them all out so close together and comparing.
We really like the PVB studios but always felt that the kitchenette was lacking. Every other studio we saw had much more counter space and seemed like a better layout for the kitchenette. Even BLT, which has one of the smaller studios, didn't seem that small and had the benefit of the better kitchenette.

The info available online is great and you can do the virtual tours, but getting to see the rooms in person was really helpful, especially for us DVC newbies. It's also nice that the tours aren't part of a sales pitch (although no ice cream either!). You can do the tour, ask some questions, we got a free Riviera picture and then be on your way.

We really like the PVB studios but always felt that the kitchenette was lacking. Every other studio we saw had much more counter space and seemed like a better layout for the kitchenette. Even BLT, which has one of the smaller studios, didn't seem that small and had the benefit of the better kitchenette.
I agree with your PVB kitchenette evaluation, I ended up using the extra bathroom as extended kitchen storage when I was in a PVB studio solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!