DVC Platinum Plus Renewal Special

BLLB

DIS Veteran
I don't know the answer, looking for help.

I have a DVC Platinum Plus AP. It was activated on April 1, 2017, expires May 1, 2017.

I am going back in December and June.

Is it advantageous to take advantage of the renewal promotion going on through October 1? The 7 day for the price of a 5 day promo, is $445, the DVC Platinum Plus AP Renewal is $559.

I am confused about when it will expire if i tried to renew before my current AP expires.

I appreciate any advice. Thanks so much.

I have a DVC Platinum Plus AP. It was activated on April 1, 2017, expires May 1, 2017.
Do you mean expires May 1, 2018?

Is it advantageous to take advantage of the renewal promotion going on through October 1? The 7 day for the price of a 5 day promo, is $445, the DVC Platinum Plus AP Renewal is $559.

I am confused about when it will expire if i tried to renew before my current AP expires.
Your renewal window opens 60 days before you pass is set to expire and stays open until 30 days after it has expired.

I kind of thought so, just needed another opinion. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. May be worth it to get the 7 for 5, for our June trip.

My Gold AP expires March 2018 - have a trip in Dec and may run down in Feb. Do I understand right that if I purchase the Platinum AP this Dec (says must be purchased by Jan 2018) that I can activate it on my Dec 2018 trip and it will be good for 1 year from then?

My Gold AP expires March 2018 - have a trip in Dec and may run down in Feb. Do I understand right that if I purchase the Platinum AP this Dec (says must be purchased by Jan 2018) that I can activate it on my Dec 2018 trip and it will be good for 1 year from then?
Yes. It's the Platinum Plus Pass that's being offered for the price of the Gold Pass. Must purchase by 1/3/2018 and must activate by 12/31/2018.

I am a new DVC owner...so new that I haven't yet gotten my membership number. Reading above...i will have until January 3 to purchase my Platinum AP's?

I am a new DVC owner...so new that I haven't yet gotten my membership number. Reading above...i will have until January 3 to purchase my Platinum AP's?

You have until 1/3/2018 to purchase a Platinum Plus Pass for the price of the Gold Pass. On 1/4/2018, the Platinum Plus Pass reverts back to regular member pricing.

Also, if your only purchase is resale since 4/4/2016 you are not eligible for member pricing on annual passes (which includes this promotion).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter