DVC Point Spreadsheet??

SarahInMN

Drink your wine with a cheerful heart
Does anyone have a DVC points spreadsheet they'd be willing to share? Usually, keeping track of our points is easy (2 contracts, same UY) but I am trying to figure out how/if we can use our points to do: VGC 2019 -> VGF 2019 -> VGC 2019 -> BCV 2020. BCV and VGF are our home resorts so the math/planning is usually pretty simple but trying to calculate the banking/borrowing to use points at VGC while still using the points at our home resorts for F&W is a struggle this morning.

thanks in advance!!

Thanks! I may be asking too much of excell/google docs but I am looking for/trying to create on that works more on equations vs me putting in numbers because I don't wholly trust my math of trying to juggle multiple vacations to non-home resorts over the course of 2 use years. That said, my pen/paper is matching most of my spreadsheet, so I might be close. I just feel like I'm reinventing the wheel.

Here's one I use, super simple. Copy the sheet to your drive, add your contract points in the yellow cells far left, the rest is pretty self explanatory, type into the colored cells. "Bank" takes the points from the previous year, "borrow" takes them from the following year. The "used" rows are for when you make your reservations. It's been very useful to us in planning with two home resorts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VazgrIpZwb6e8qOmiGcOzInp5nzoxEUfHj9_MjjbPZ4/edit?usp=sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter