DVC Points and Discounts for ABD

I would either log into dvcmember.com or call Member Services with those questions.

To give you a ballpark idea, I have a 2007 chart and the adult points (per person, double occupancy) ranged from 300 to 496, depending on the trip.

There are 2008 charts on the members' site. The only discount is an early booking one. But I would bet there are none of those still available for this year. You will see charts for both points. You not only have to book so far out to get the discount, but they only allot so many persons per trip for early booking. I was quite surprised to find that the early booking on some trips were completely gone more than a year out. To give you an idea, we booked Viva Italia for value season with the early booking discount and it cost us 382 points per adult.

Would it make sense to rent your points and then use the cash to book?

That's what we've done when booking DCL.

Gook luck with your planning!

Gailyn:)

I would suggest renting as well. I was looking at that earlier, and it works out much better to rent the points and then book with cash - would save about $1,000 per person on the Costa Rica trip for example.

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter