DVC Resort Images for Signature: Self-Created for All to Enjoy!

If you use the pictures already created on this thread you can choose to resize the images by clicking on them and dragging them from the order.

Wanted to add people can also make a spin off of these from the resort image from your DVC Dashboard. Here is a link to some of the images already cropped from another post but you can find any resort on your DVC dashboard.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/sold-—-ssr-points-for-rent-15-pp.3725541/page-5#post-60088837
Here is a direct link to the disney site for BWV
https://cdn1.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...k-boardwalk-villas/Board_Walk_Vignette_sq.png
After edit:

What was done: crop the skyline to what you want, add a black filled box with roughly 20% opacity, add white text.

Just another option to add to the list for people.

My files are a mess now that I have three resorts. I used these to make everything look so nice. THANKS!

Test

Edit: Just doesn't work for me...I've tried it numerous times!

You have to include the img and /img with brackets
at the beginning and end of your string along with the https:// part. Cut and paste the complete string.

Hi!
My Mom, Pirate Granny, had her DVC signature images go away, so I thought I would make her some. Since I was already four resorts in, I thought I would create the rest - it didn’t take long. So here you go! Simply input the code for each into your signature editing field, click save, adjust the image size, click save again and you’re done! Enjoy!

Since the codes automatically create an image when I posted this thread, click on this LINK to access a Google Doc where you can copy the codes.

Disney’s Old Key West Resort
LPtSxJl.jpg

Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
49I2al4.jpg

Disney’s Beach Club Villas
te2XUsY.jpg

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
ayDUsjy.jpg

Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
DIMgMBS.jpg

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Zx4wxLV.jpg

Disney’s Riviera Resort
C9Bg9Gy.jpg

Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
9uDO1Ce.jpg

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
9ALNcCK.jpg

Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
J0D3wUc.jpg

Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
RgLQGEl.jpg

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai`i
Ja3Sz0N.jpg

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
bBYysIj.jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
V6nujJB.jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
Ho2e1gj.jpg

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
k243RhG.jpg

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
VfgoUOC.jpg
Thanks for sharing these!

Which field do we paste the string in to? I've gone into my Account Settings and don't see a place to edit my signature. I've tried pasting it into other fields but keep getting an error message. Thanks for any additional direction anyone can offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter