DVC Store is Chicago - photo

Stevegriswold

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I had my wife head to the DVC store in Chicago at the mall to check it out. It is still under construction as of July 20th 2007, so here is the only photo :(

dvcstore.jpg

Steve

Now could/would they run specials no open or known to the rest of us?

It's happened before.

Most of 2006 they were giving a free set of DL Annual Passes to anyone who purchased points out of the Disneyland sales center. Those buying from home or at WDW didn't receive this added perk.

Hi,

I had my wife head to the DVC store in Chicago at the mall to check it out. It is still under construction as of July 20th 2007, so here is the only photo :(

dvcstore.jpg

Steve

I have a feeling my DH will probably never allow me to set foot in Woodfield Mall ever again..... a DVC sales center next door to Nordstrom is a very dangerous and expensive combination. ;) :rotfl:

It opens Aug 1 for members' preview. Got the invite in the mail for us to "preview" before the Grand Opening on the following weekend. I work about 10 minutes away, so DH asked if I was going to go. Told him I better not, or I might end up buying more points!

Hi LLP479

We are going to Wisconsin in mid-August and flying into Chicago. We might visit my BIL in Lake Forest one day. Is that near the Woodfield Mall?

TIA

I wonder if they'll open more locations like this in the US? I work in Wash. DC, so we would be a good location, probably Tysons Corner or Pentagon City.

I wonder if they'll open more locations like this in the US? I work in Wash. DC, so we would be a good location, probably Tysons Corner or Pentagon City.

If this new location I would not be suprised to see something open up on the east coast. My bet would be on Philadelphia, New York area or New Jersey since there is a large concentration of annual WDW visitors on those areas.

I was up at Woodfield yesterday and took a peak into the crack in the door. I have a bad picture which I will try to post later. From what I could see it was front desk. There are clouds and blue sky behind it. I can't wait to see it.

Since I couldn't get an evening appointment I will be there on Saturday. Any one else going? Maybe a Dis meet?

DH and I have been going back and forth for a few years about buying into DVC...last trip he even suggested driving around OKW since that was one of the cheaper resorts to buy through resale and wanted to see if he would be happy with it as a home resort....I almost passed out. Now he has agreed to go out to Woodfield as soon as it opens to just "check it out" I've got my fingers crossed as he absolutely loves AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter