DVC Thanksgiving feast

dez1978

DIS Veteran
I saw something about a DVC thanksgiving feast at WDW. Has anyone here ever done it? Looks like its been going the last 4 years. Is it worth it if you're already there on thanksgiving? (not making a special trip for that)

We are going down for Tgiving week and I did a lot of research. I found several reviews in different places and for the most part the food/menu was pretty basic but seemed pricey and everyone basically said it was "ok".
We are split between wanting to go to The Wave for thanksgiving or Whispering Canyon. There are so many places outside of the parks which is great.

What about the Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. It’s got a turkey dinner with all the fixings for $39.

What about the Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. It’s got a turkey dinner with all the fixings for $39.

the only thing about that place is it’s a very hard to get reservation because it’s so quintessential thanksgiving and you will have to go into magic kingdom on a super super busy day.

Trail's End does a very good Thanksgiving and then you can do some of the Fort stuff for the night.

Boma also does Thanksgiving with style.

Trail's End does a very good Thanksgiving and then you can do some of the Fort stuff for the night.

Boma also does Thanksgiving with style.

We may do this bc after dinner you can take a horse drawn carriage ride around the campsites to tour the Christmas decorations which are AMAZING

I doubt it will be $39 on the actual holiday.
the only thing about that place is it’s a very hard to get reservation because it’s so quintessential thanksgiving and you will have to go into magic kingdom on a super super busy day.
And this plus the cost is why we decided to book lunch on Good Friday last year and celebrate that day instead. We were able to do the AYCTE for the regular price plus get the 10% DVC discount.

We are going down for Tgiving week and I did a lot of research. I found several reviews in different places and for the most part the food/menu was pretty basic but seemed pricey and everyone basically said it was "ok".
We are split between wanting to go to The Wave for thanksgiving or Whispering Canyon. There are so many places outside of the parks which is great.

We loved Whispering Canyon for Thanksgiving dinner. Good food and it really had that family vibe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter