DVC website again

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I know that on Monday night till tuesday morning they will be working on DVC site. but right now I keep getting this popping up. Anyone else getting this?

This happened months ago and I called and they said they had to redo logins to match all sites. Since then I had no problems till today and the same thing happens. My login works but when you don't expect it this shows up. Not good when trying to book.

Service Unavailable

We're sorry. The services required to complete your transaction are unavailable. Please try again in a few moments.

Error Code: F01010101007

What website? Oh, that thing that is supposed to be a website? Business (or lack thereof) as usual....

LOVE the Error Code - how often do you get that kind of garbage at Amazon?

Down this morning too.
I was hoping to make a reservation in 3 minutes......guess I have to wait an hour and call :(

Downtime for Website Maintenance
The Disney Vacation Club website is currently undergoing maintenance. Members will be unable to access password-protected areas of the website.

What website? Oh, that thing that is supposed to be a website? Business (or lack thereof) as usual....

LOVE the Error Code - how often do you get that kind of garbage at Amazon?

Amazon doesn't run on a 1980s AS400 platform. I work with clients who are forced to band-aid legacy systems to interface with more modern tech. Probably happens much more than you think.

Until Disney gets serious about replacing the entire reservation system, little is going to change. Regular downtime is required to maintain what is currently in place. That's not going away anytime soon. And I don't think anyone is losing sleep if the DVC system isn't back up right at 7:59am, or if they're forced to take the system down unexpectedly throughout the day.

Forgive me for resurrecting the dead?

It's BAAaaaaack - 6/8/2018 through 6/10/2018 :).

Service Unavailable

We're sorry. The services required to complete your transaction are unavailable. Please try again in a few moments.

Error Code: F01010114007

I haven't been able to login since Wednesday. I called tech support yesterday and she took down my username and said she would give my info to the tech team. I am still not able to logon:worried:

You have not been able to view your wait lists for weeks now. Both in chat and when I called in, "No one has reported any issues"

I can log in, but I can’t see anything under “dues” section. We sold one of our contracts so I am trying to see the amount they are withdrawing from my bank this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter